I am an integer specialist and an easy conversationalist. A sparring partner for management and business process owners, building bridges with in/external consultants/auditors.
Overall I am accurate, involved, responsible, result/people oriented, convincing and a team player. Independent, analytically strong, organization sensitive, flexible and pragmatically.
My ideal job is working with people, numbers, processes, systems, risks and controls. It it is my goal to work again as international Manager Internal Control/Internal Auditor. I feel competent and confident regarding e.g. process control & risk management for the industrial and financial sector. Compliance for internal organizations with external regulations e.g. SOX, IFRS, Solvency & Basel combined with the coordination between the internal participants is crucial for successful projects.
I possess skills of conscious coaching and inspiring people doing what they initially don't like to do with my Top 10 lessons learned. I'd like to be in the lead regarding individual changes of employees or a cultural turnover for an organization as a whole.
Different positions within the areas of financial accounting, management control, audit, governance, risk management & compliance (GRC) accompany a set of logical steps in my professional career since 1989 until today:
- Experience in business analyses, planning, control, improvement and in reporting;
- Internal & IT Governance, Performance and Compliance are fields of my daily work;
- Business Process Redesign/Improvement have been my goals as I worked with Big 4;
- My core values as an expert: independent, integer, respectful, team player and professional;
- My main goals in business and life are to tackle change processes providing sustainable solutions;
-High expertise in control of financial/operational/IT risks and compliance and regulatory reporting.
-Project Management, Coaching, Change Management and Company (Recovery) Advisory.
Voor meer informatie neem dan vrijblijvend contact met mij op.Neem contact op